Old November 19th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ron Baker, Pluralitas! Ron Baker,    Pluralitas! is offline

Default LF Engineering H-800 Skymatch active antenna

"The Traveler" wrote in message
On 17 Nov 2006 18:32:07 -0800, wrote:

snip

The Traveller
Oceanside, California

Hey, another neighbor. I'm in Rancho Penasquitos.

I hear this weeoweeoweeo 'signal' at 6405 kHz usb, 24/7.
(I've posted a .wav recording of it in alt.binaries.alt.)
Bart, who lives about 12 miles south, doesn't hear it
so it is probably just some neighborhood noise source.
If you feel like it some time, dial it in and see if
you hear anything.

--
rb