Old November 20th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default it is still acrime you know

Lloyd sucking on another Woger wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:17:10 -0500, "Not Steve" anon@anon wrote:

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
message oups.com...

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:41:06 -0500, "an old freind"
wrote:

and you are still acriminal

And you are still a registered sex offender and admitted you had sex
with an 17 year old boy!

nope not a registered sex offender and I amdited I likely have which
is not a crime

you are just libeling me

Nope you are a pervert and a sex offender, Markie.

bragging are you? likely had sex with a 17 year old boy? Roger is jealous

No, Lardass, it seems like you are jealous of anybody who has sex since
you can't even get the fat ugly xtain girls at a retreat.