Old November 26th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] JIMMIEDEE123@YAHOO.COM is offline

Default Serial interface

I am looking for a way to interface with the serial interface of my PLL
circuit so I can control a CB via a PC. OK before anyone starts
complaining that I intend to use this out of band, I dont. I already
have a ICOM radio that would let me do this at 100 watts if I so
desired. I just want a legal CB that I can control via a computer
interface. Basically I am looking for hardware schematics software and
software sourcecode. I intentionally did not mention any particular
radio or PLL because I am willing to purchase whatever I can find to
match whatever interface I can find.