Old November 27th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
w9gb w9gb is offline

Default Satcom

"Allen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello all, I'm new to the group and I live in the tampa bay area. I
have been listening to satcom for the past few years now and have
really got some nice intercepts from the satellites. right now I listen
to the 90 west satellite and the 105 west satellite. I first started
out using a discone and found out that it did not provide and gain what
so ever. when I was at McDill Air Force base and saw the antennas that
central command was using, I said I want one of those.

You really need to show up for McDill surplus sales !!

gb