Old November 29th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mayhem Mashed

wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,

in other wors more self serveing fluff?

Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.

well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you notice he did
not post it here but sent in his sockpuppets to anounce it

Funny, Morkie, how in the the first post you accuse me of "self
serveing fluff" but then make some flack about my having not made a
point of rubbing my letter in the NG's nose. Doesn't sound very "self
serveing" to me.

But of course you're not known for consistency where common sense
is needed.

As for not running in here and announcing the letter, it served a
point.

NEITHER YOU, BRAIN, TOIDDIE or any other of your ilk read
it...Which tells me that all of your pontification about being so
involved in the "radio hobby outside of Amateur Radio" is yet ANOTHER
LIE that's now been proven with this thread.

well he down to the level of anoyance

Mork, you ARE the annoyance. And now proven (again) to be a fool.

Steve, K4YZ