Old November 29th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mayhem Mashed

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

I PUNCE

Old November 29th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kookathon

Can anybody translate into English what this mental midget just tried to
say?

wrote in message
oups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more from the cyber vandal
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,

in other wors more self serveing fluff?

Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.

well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you notice he did
not post it here but sent in his sockpuppets to anounce it

Funny, Morkie, how in the the first post you accuse me of "self
serveing fluff" but then make some flack about my having not made a
point of rubbing my letter in the NG's nose. Doesn't sound very "self
serveing" to me.

flack I just mentioned that since you were not posting as yourself you
could post the letter itself as observation as your delimma

As for not running in here and announcing the letter, it served a
point.

NEITHER YOU, BRAIN, TOIDDIE or any other of your ilk read
it...Which tells me that all of your pontification about being so
involved in the "radio hobby outside of Amateur Radio" is yet ANOTHER
LIE that's now been proven with this thread.

Pop Comm is not a mag I read I don't read them all. I pick and choose

well he down to the level of anoyance

Mork, you ARE the annoyance.

no you are are you once more or less ruled the NG but you decided to
enage ME and finaly pushed over the line

now you are ruded to occianl comando raid on RRAP

Old November 30th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook wrote in
:

Can anybody translate into English what this mental midget just tried to
say?

wrote in message

A.G.
Don't try to figure out the turd Markie dropped on the newsgroup. You'll
just get a headache.

SC