Old December 1st 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd Davies Slappa Lloyd Davies Slappa is offline

Default an ontopic post about code

"John Smith" wrote in message
K4YZ wrote:
The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Steve, K4YZ

You might enjoy viewing the headers associated with this post, it is the
result of doing nothing, except proxy-ing though a very high security
proxy--now what country do you think I am in? And, if you had to use the
headers to find out?

JS

That's way too easy "John Smith" aka lardass. Here's everything about you.

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N0VFP