Old December 1st 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default an ontopic post about code

"John Smith" wrote in message
K4YZ wrote:
The IP Address and servers are complete proof that I do NOT share
any annonymous character's "address".

Steve, K4YZ

You might enjoy viewing the headers associated with this post, it is the
result of doing nothing, except proxy-ing though a very high security
proxy--now what country do you think I am in? And, if you had to use the
headers to find out?

JS

That's way too easy "John Smith" aka lardass. Here's everything about you.

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N0VFP

Old December 2nd 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Davies Slappa wrote:
That's way too easy "John Smith" aka lardass. Here's everything about you.

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N0VFP

At 6'1" and 185 lbs. I am far from a lardass. I take pride in being
physically fit in a world of obese blobs!

JS
Old December 2nd 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Roger also claims that any body that disagrees with him is gay, in lust
for his body, deperately interested in both Kiddy and shemales

In that case, I am 500+ lbs, wart on nose, bad breath, feet stink, don't
love Jesus, make obscene advances towards ugly women and still live with
my mother... grin

JS
Old December 2nd 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...

John Smith wrote:

please forgive me Allow me to introduce to one the few poster that may
be nuttier than Robeson and Slow code

his name is Roger Wismen AB8MQ

http://www.qrz.com/detail/ab8mq

At 6'1" and 185 lbs. I am far from a lardass. I take pride in being
physically fit in a world of obese blobs!

Roger has a relationship with LLoyf that is based on one of them
propsitioning the other and being turned down but somehow the offended
part was Roger and he ihas prused a vendata as vicous as any Robeson
has tried to unleash on Me

Roger also claims that any body that disagrees with him is gay, in lust
for his body, deperately interested in both Kiddy and shemales

JS

please accept this courtesy of an introduction

In all reality, truth be known, the "nuttiest" of posters herein is most
certainly Mark himself.

Mark has ample time to post to these newsgroups...look at his timelines.
That bespeaks volumes.

Look at the posts made by others and then compare them to the posts made by
Mark. Clearly Mark has far too much time to whittle away. His home life is
quite obviously lacking anything of interest.

Usenet is Mark's entire life. He lives for it, breathes it, and is a sad
result of same.

So sad, he is.

You don't need any more proof. Slow Code General 1 November 30th 06 02:21 AM
Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio? Slow Code Antenna 140 November 14th 06 12:55 AM
Be sure to hold onto your hat when [email protected] decides to expell some gas. Slow Code Swap 10 October 14th 06 04:18 AM
Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Some comments on the NCVEC petition D. Stussy Policy 13 August 5th 03 04:23 AM