Old December 2nd 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default KTN4GN inviting people to monitor FOUO, was: K4YZ have told CAP you intend to violate FOUO frequncy info?

wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would
send an SWL confirmation.

Hi! So much for FOUO.

Uh huh.

And nowhere in my QRZ bio did I mention operating frequencies,
net
times, operational objectives, etc.

so?

WWW.QRZ.COM search "K4YZ"

FOUO maintained...Brain made a fool of...Again...

maybe maybe not

have you told CAP you intend to confirm FOUO freqs and time

This is where his innocense falls apart. Somehow he's going to confirm
an SWL card with "I can neither confirm nor deny..." Riiiiight.

PopComm needs to beware publishing this idiot's letters.

You really are a bitter ham. Lack of CW in the radio diet will do that to
you. Just look at all the hate on eleven meters. Those people are even
gunning each other down in shopping mall parking lots.

SC