Old December 2nd 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default KTN4GN inviting people to monitor FOUO, was: K4YZ have told CAP you intend to violate FOUO frequncy info?

wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would
send an SWL confirmation.

Hi! So much for FOUO.

Uh huh.

And nowhere in my QRZ bio did I mention operating frequencies,
net
times, operational objectives, etc.

so?

WWW.QRZ.COM search "K4YZ"

FOUO maintained...Brain made a fool of...Again...

maybe maybe not

have you told CAP you intend to confirm FOUO freqs and time

This is where his innocense falls apart. Somehow he's going to confirm
an SWL card with "I can neither confirm nor deny..." Riiiiight.

PopComm needs to beware publishing this idiot's letters.

You really are a bitter ham. Lack of CW in the radio diet will do that to
you. Just look at all the hate on eleven meters. Those people are even
gunning each other down in shopping mall parking lots.

SC
Old December 2nd 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would
send an SWL confirmation.

Hi! So much for FOUO.

Uh huh.

And nowhere in my QRZ bio did I mention operating frequencies,
net
times, operational objectives, etc.

so?

WWW.QRZ.COM search "K4YZ"

FOUO maintained...Brain made a fool of...Again...

maybe maybe not

have you told CAP you intend to confirm FOUO freqs and time

This is where his innocense falls apart. Somehow he's going to confirm
an SWL card with "I can neither confirm nor deny..." Riiiiight.

PopComm needs to beware publishing this idiot's letters.

You really are a bitter ham.

At least I'm a ham. That can't be said of you.

Lack of CW in the radio diet will do that to
you.

Nope, being accused of molesting Boy Scouts did it for me.

Everything that K4YZ/KTN4GN says is suspect and needs to be
scrutinized.

For example, his Civil Air Patrol FOUO letter that was published in the
Nov 2006 issue of PopComm completely contradicts his QRZ.COM/K4YZ offer
to confirm his CAP communications.

That is what this thread is about... if you'd care to stay on topic.

Just look at all the hate on eleven meters.

I wouldn't know, but there's no need to look there. The hate is
already on RRAP, and K4YZ fosters most of it. When this group becomes
moderated, I expect K4YZ to be banned. He'll have to hang out on the
Nurse or CAP yahoo groups of his own creation and moderation.

Those people are even
gunning each other down in shopping mall parking lots.

SC

What a coincidence. K4YZ has offered to "meet" several hams at the
Dayton Hamfest, and there's a lot of hamfest parking at the shopping
mall.

Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

The only hate I see, is the hate most everyone here has for the CW test.
But that's about it. How'd ya like the boy scouts?

SC
Old December 3rd 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I learned it. I passed it. I see it as irrelevant government hurdle
to be passed. It serves no regulatory purpose in the ARS. No other
mode has a stand alone exam that denies access to HF.

But that's about it. How'd ya like the boy scouts?

SC

Fantastic organization. Lots of activities. I'd recommend
boy/girl/venture scouting to any youth. Keeps them busy and they stay
out of trouble and off of drugs.

Old December 4th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
On 3 Dec 2006 09:37:35 -0800,
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

congrats on managing wqish I had had any luck with it

But that's about it. How'd ya like the boy scouts?

SC

Fantastic organization. Lots of activities. I'd recommend
boy/girl/venture scouting to any youth. Keeps them busy and they stay
out of trouble and off of drugs.

I have Issues with the BSA as a organization BB. given the way my
private has been invaded and praded by Steve and his freind I suspect
I need not explain why we disagree about the BSA

You sure dont' have issues with NAMBLA, huh, Marqueer the charter
member?

Old December 4th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
On 4 Dec 2006 07:19:53 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On 3 Dec 2006 09:37:35 -0800,
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I have never said anything in support of Nambla woger

Sure you do, Marquer, you want to convert everybody to your perverted
lifestyle.

it says some pretty stpid thing and few true tone and smaller and of
less

What do you care, you do what they condone!

indeeed I don't recall namble ever coming out here in RRAP woger

You don't even recall your own name, Marqueer, since you never post
under it, either.

Old December 6th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Brain Bouncing Blindly...Again...

, Better Known As Brian P Burke, N0IMD
wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:
wrote:

PopComm needs to beware publishing this idiot's letters.

You really are a bitter ham.

At least I'm a ham. That can't be said of you.

A "ham"...Maybe. A pig? Definately.

Lack of CW in the radio diet will do that to
you.

Nope, being accused of molesting Boy Scouts did it for me.

Then you shouldn't have led others to believe you did it.

Everything that K4YZ/KTN4GN says is suspect and needs to be
scrutinized.

As are the words of every other person, Brain...Such as you and the
Feeble Five.

For example, his Civil Air Patrol FOUO letter that was published in the
Nov 2006 issue of PopComm completely contradicts his QRZ.COM/K4YZ offer
to confirm his CAP communications.

No it doesn't.

That is what this thread is about... if you'd care to stay on topic.

So far, the thread is about N0IMD lying and misrepresenting the
truth.

Just look at all the hate on eleven meters.

I wouldn't know, but there's no need to look there. The hate is
already on RRAP, and K4YZ fosters most of it.

Nope.

When this group becomes
moderated, I expect K4YZ to be banned. He'll have to hang out on the
Nurse or CAP yahoo groups of his own creation and moderation.

None of my groups are moderated, Morkie...I mean Brain. Sorry.

The only "moderation" any of them get's is making sure they are not
spammers...After that they can post freely.

I've suggested you read any of the archives you'd care to, but
you've obvioulsy never done that.

Those people are even
gunning each other down in shopping mall parking lots.

What a coincidence. K4YZ has offered to "meet" several hams at the
Dayton Hamfest, and there's a lot of hamfest parking at the shopping
mall.

I've never met you, Brain. Too bad.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 9th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
On 3 Dec 2006 09:37:35 -0800,
wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

It was a struggle. Couldn't get past about 10wpm. My modem needed a
ROM upgrade but that wasn't in the cards.

But that's about it. How'd ya like the boy scouts?

SC

Fantastic organization. Lots of activities. I'd recommend
boy/girl/venture scouting to any youth. Keeps them busy and they stay
out of trouble and off of drugs.

I have Issues with the BSA as a organization BB.

I understand. I don't have have a problem with that aspect of the
organization, and since it involved my children, I'd prefer to keep it
the way it is. Adults can do what they want.

given the way my
private has been invaded and praded by Steve and his freind I suspect
I need not explain why we disagree about the BSA

But is has nothing to do with the BSA. Robesin is not in the BSA and I
wouldn't want him around my children or anyone else's. But he probably
has lots of contact with Cadets; hopefully they're using at least the
rule of two.

Old December 10th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

On 3 Dec 2006 09:37:35 -0800,
wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

[...]

indeed I could exactly the same except for the speed number

But that's about it. How'd ya like the boy scouts?

SC

Fantastic organization. Lots of activities. I'd recommend
boy/girl/venture scouting to any youth. Keeps them busy and they stay
out of trouble and off of drugs.

I have Issues with the BSA as a organization BB.

I understand. I don't have have a problem with that aspect of the
organization, and since it involved my children, I'd prefer to keep it
the way it is. Adults can do what they want.

I brought the subejct mstly as an illustration of the fact that dipite
what Sc Robeson claim you and I are in some kind of look step in
thinking I disgree with both and Len from titme to time

given the way my
private has been invaded and praded by Steve and his freind I suspect
I need not explain why we disagree about the BSA

But is has nothing to do with the BSA. Robesin is not in the BSA and I
wouldn't want him around my children or anyone else's. But he probably
has lots of contact with Cadets; hopefully they're using at least the
rule of two.

I don't think CAP is flying with both wings tif they are letting Robesn
near them I do indeed fear for the safety of anyone of any age around
him

Steve is threat to ANYONE around the closer they are physicaly the
greater danger Styeve is to them