Old December 4th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Billy cumgobbler Smith Billy cumgobbler Smith is offline

Default KTN4GN inviting people to monitor FOUO, was: K4YZ have told CAP you intend to violate FOUO frequncy info?

wrote:
On 4 Dec 2006 07:19:53 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On 3 Dec 2006 09:37:35 -0800,
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would
send an SWL confirmation.

Hi! So much for FOUO.

Uh huh.

And nowhere in my QRZ bio did I mention operating
frequencies, net
times, operational objectives, etc.

so?

WWW.QRZ.COM search "K4YZ"

FOUO maintained...Brain made a fool of...Again...

maybe maybe not

have you told CAP you intend to confirm FOUO freqs and time

This is where his innocense falls apart. Somehow he's going to
confirm an SWL card with "I can neither confirm nor deny..."
Riiiiight.

PopComm needs to beware publishing this idiot's letters.

You really are a bitter ham.

At least I'm a ham. That can't be said of you.

Lack of CW in the radio diet will do that to
you.

Nope, being accused of molesting Boy Scouts did it for me.

Everything that K4YZ/KTN4GN says is suspect and needs to be
scrutinized.

For example, his Civil Air Patrol FOUO letter that was published in the
Nov 2006 issue of PopComm completely contradicts his QRZ.COM/K4YZ offer
to confirm his CAP communications.

That is what this thread is about... if you'd care to stay on topic.

Just look at all the hate on eleven meters.

I wouldn't know, but there's no need to look there. The hate is
already on RRAP, and K4YZ fosters most of it. When this group becomes
moderated, I expect K4YZ to be banned. He'll have to hang out on the
Nurse or CAP yahoo groups of his own creation and moderation.

Those people are even
gunning each other down in shopping mall parking lots.

SC

What a coincidence. K4YZ has offered to "meet" several hams at the
Dayton Hamfest, and there's a lot of hamfest parking at the shopping
mall.

The only hate I see, is the hate most everyone here has for the CW test.

I learned it. I passed it. I see it as irrelevant government hurdle
to be passed. It serves no regulatory purpose in the ARS. No other
mode has a stand alone exam that denies access to HF.

congrats on managing wqish I had had any luck with it

But that's about it. How'd ya like the boy scouts?

SC

Fantastic organization. Lots of activities. I'd recommend
boy/girl/venture scouting to any youth. Keeps them busy and they stay
out of trouble and off of drugs.

I have Issues with the BSA as a organization BB. given the way my
private has been invaded and praded by Steve and his freind I suspect
I need not explain why we disagree about the BSA

You sure don't have issues with NAMBLA, huh, Marqueer the charter
member?

I have never said anything in support of Nambla woger

Sure you do, Marquer, you want to convert everybody to your perverted
lifestyle.

it says some pretty stpid thing and few true tone and smaller and of
less

What do you care, you do what they condone!

indeeed I don't recall namble ever coming out here in RRAP woger

You don't even recall your own name, Marqueer, since you never post
under it, either.