Old December 5th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gkb gkb is offline

Default Need a new website?

Why pay $12.95/month, when there are sites out there that let you do it for
nothing?

--
Regards,
Gary...
wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello friends,

If you need a new website, we are offering the best and most affordable
services ever. Our new Website Builder tool will allow you to create
custom designed, professional Flash websites in matter of hours...Check
out our rates, as little as 12.95$ a month, on our website. No
computer knowledge or experience is neccessary. No extra charge for
domain registration, web hosting or computer support. Check out our
packages starting at 12.95/month today!

http://www.MyBestDealEver.com (My Best Deal Ever.com)

thank you,

(813) 317-6226