Old December 5th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Need a new website?

Hello friends,

If you need a new website, we are offering the best and most affordable
services ever. Our new Website Builder tool will allow you to create
custom designed, professional Flash websites in matter of hours...Check
out our rates, as little as 12.95$ a month, on our website. No
computer knowledge or experience is neccessary. No extra charge for
domain registration, web hosting or computer support. Check out our
packages starting at 12.95/month today!

http://www.MyBestDealEver.com (My Best Deal Ever.com)

thank you,

(813) 317-6226

Old December 5th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gkb gkb is offline

Why pay $12.95/month, when there are sites out there that let you do it for
nothing?

--
Regards,
Gary...
ps.com...

Old December 5th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Maybe I am missing something here - I've looked into sites - free or cheaper
and not found any which get you a "domain" name "AND" include web site
building tools for those who are clueless about web page building. "MY" web
site is ok - but needs much more work and "I" am not the one doing it - I
must depend on a friend, who is very busy. I would love to have one where
"I" can do the stuff myself - since I am online often for other business
purposes as well. "I" could and would take the time to add things to my
site - IF I could. And right now - product is missing - terribly. I think my
site only costs $60 a year - can't recall without looking at my invoice -
which I don't have handy at the moment. But - it doesn't have the "tools"!

And Yahoo - seems to have "sucker" deals - luring you in with something
cheap - then hit you for all kinds of add ons.

For what it is worth, I do not mind paying a "Decent" fee for a site "I"
COULD do myself.

LF

Old December 5th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

GKB,

Find a website service for free that does the same quality work, i will
pay you that money every month...why is everyone acting like they know
everything? you are unbelieavable!

Old December 6th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hello fiends,

This has nothing to do with boatanchors.

Just another "Tampon" trying to make a spam dollar.