Old December 6th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Brain Bouncing Blindly...Again...

, Better Known As Brian P Burke, N0IMD
wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:
wrote:

PopComm needs to beware publishing this idiot's letters.

You really are a bitter ham.

At least I'm a ham. That can't be said of you.

A "ham"...Maybe. A pig? Definately.

Lack of CW in the radio diet will do that to
you.

Nope, being accused of molesting Boy Scouts did it for me.

Then you shouldn't have led others to believe you did it.

Everything that K4YZ/KTN4GN says is suspect and needs to be
scrutinized.

As are the words of every other person, Brain...Such as you and the
Feeble Five.

For example, his Civil Air Patrol FOUO letter that was published in the
Nov 2006 issue of PopComm completely contradicts his QRZ.COM/K4YZ offer
to confirm his CAP communications.

No it doesn't.

That is what this thread is about... if you'd care to stay on topic.

So far, the thread is about N0IMD lying and misrepresenting the
truth.

Just look at all the hate on eleven meters.

I wouldn't know, but there's no need to look there. The hate is
already on RRAP, and K4YZ fosters most of it.

Nope.

When this group becomes
moderated, I expect K4YZ to be banned. He'll have to hang out on the
Nurse or CAP yahoo groups of his own creation and moderation.

None of my groups are moderated, Morkie...I mean Brain. Sorry.

The only "moderation" any of them get's is making sure they are not
spammers...After that they can post freely.

I've suggested you read any of the archives you'd care to, but
you've obvioulsy never done that.

Those people are even
gunning each other down in shopping mall parking lots.

What a coincidence. K4YZ has offered to "meet" several hams at the
Dayton Hamfest, and there's a lot of hamfest parking at the shopping
mall.

I've never met you, Brain. Too bad.

Steve, K4YZ