Old December 8th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default well lets see we are now seeing a bunch of Forged posts

wrote in
ups.com:

Len is trying to make amateur radio a better place. Haven't you read
his comments to the FCC?

Those comments don't make me think that Len is trying to "make amateur
radio a better place".

How would banning anyone under the age of 14 years from having an
amateur radio license "make amateur radio a better place"?

All I'm doing is expressing a desire to END the code test for any US
amateur radio license.

No, :Len, that's not *all* you're doing on rrap.

Tell us how amateur radio is being ruined by hams 13 years of age and
under, Len.

Tell us why it's OK for you, a non-amateur, to try to change the
regulations, but not OK for someone from outside your neighborhood to
try to change the zoning ordinances.

---

OTOH, Len may be helping amateur radio in two ways:

1) By staying out of it - his license is still in the box.

2) By spamming the FCC with so many hundreds of wordy pages of
comments, reply comments, and general diatribe, he may have actually
*delayed* the process of eliminating Element 1.

Lenny is full of gas and it needs to be released. Unfortunately he
releases it here and not at his local pub. Read his toxic fumes and
laugh, don't let it get to you.

SC