Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default well lets see we are now seeing a bunch of Forged posts

Mark in the Dark in :

SC/ Robeosn should be following close behind Indeed I wonder if SC's
forgeries aren't launched already and just take a awhile to go their
reamilers et al

I expect Slow code at 8pm edt (7:03 pm EDT here)

of Course maybe SC wil be choose to delay his appearence (if he can)

ROFL,

Markie, you loser. You, Lenny, John, Ham & Cheese and the whole lot of
ya, all got nothing better to do then try to figure out who everyone is,
when you all should be trying to make ham radio a better place. What a
bunch of looneys. LOL!

No wonder the good hams left RRAP.

SC
Old December 3rd 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Slow Code wrote:
Mark in the Dark in :

SC/ Robeosn should be following close behind Indeed I wonder if SC's
forgeries aren't launched already and just take a awhile to go their
reamilers et al

I expect Slow code at 8pm edt (7:03 pm EDT here)

of Course maybe SC wil be choose to delay his appearence (if he can)

ROFL,

Markie, you loser. You, Lenny, John, Ham & Cheese and the whole lot of
ya, all got nothing better to do then try to figure out who everyone is,

W4NTI.

when you all should be trying to make ham radio a better place. What a
bunch of looneys. LOL!

Len is trying to make amateur radio a better place. Haven't you read
his comments to the FCC?

No wonder the good hams left RRAP.

By your own definition, you are a bad ham, Dan.

SC

A few regulars have passed away, others have been run off or shot
themselves in the foot.

Larry Roll did it to himself as an HR student posting racist comments.

Steve ran "Cutie Boy" off.

Mike Deignan wanted to tell everyone how it was, but neglected to
curtail his own greed in the callsign collection business.

His Coast Guard partner snagged a Guam call, having never been to Guam.

W3RV self-confessed a his entry to amateur radio was via the NO-TICKET
route.

Coslo went on to create a BBS so that he could exclude Len from
commenting. So far no word of his BBS, and the hate Len crowd has
reappeared on RRAP. The BBS thing, if actually created, was probably a
flop.

Kim left when Bruce wouldn't stop the sexual inuendo.

Bruce left when Jim Miccolis said he wasn't very bright.

Heil overcame his embarassment of working out-of-band Frenchmen on 6
meters, and is now one of your "not so good hams" but he's still got
his A-1 Operators certificate. He's even contemplating running for the
Roanoke Division. That election just closed out, and he didn't get
elected.

Then there is Robesin. He'll keep posting his sickness until it costs
him a career or some jail time. He can't help himself. He also posts
as Mark and others.

Old December 3rd 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Mark in the Dark in :

SC/ Robeosn should be following close behind Indeed I wonder if SC's
forgeries aren't launched already and just take a awhile to go their
reamilers et al

I expect Slow code at 8pm edt (7:03 pm EDT here)

of Course maybe SC wil be choose to delay his appearence (if he can)

ROFL,

Markie, you loser. You, Lenny, John, Ham & Cheese and the whole lot of
ya, all got nothing better to do then try to figure out who everyone is,

W4NTI.

Poor Dan, still glorying for his days in Germany, relaying his CO's
words via ham repeater from his "track." :-)

when you all should be trying to make ham radio a better place. What a
bunch of looneys. LOL!

Len is trying to make amateur radio a better place. Haven't you read
his comments to the FCC?

All I'm doing is expressing a desire to END the code test for any US
amateur radio license. I couldn't possibly end the mythical megal
mood of fantasy-wanting hams dreaming of Saving the World via CW.

No wonder the good hams left RRAP.

By your own definition, you are a bad ham, Dan.

SC

A few regulars have passed away, others have been run off or shot
themselves in the foot.

All of them being PRO-coders... :-)

Larry Roll did it to himself as an HR student posting racist comments.

Don't forget his continued claim of "getting any [personnel] job he
wanted" as a "summa cum laude" student"...then not being able to
get any new job other than bus driver...

Steve ran "Cutie Boy" off.

Mike Deignan wanted to tell everyone how it was, but neglected to
curtail his own greed in the callsign collection business.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely..." :-)

His Coast Guard partner snagged a Guam call, having never been to Guam.

Now now, Brian, Jeffie is a Chiefie Petty Officer and a LECTURER
at a university! [OK, an instructor at a junior college...]

W3RV self-confessed a his entry to amateur radio was via the NO-TICKET
route.

I still like the part where he left his "hormonally-charged" prom
date on the porch while he fled home to use his newly-acquired
ham license! :-)

Coslo went on to create a BBS so that he could exclude Len from
commenting. So far no word of his BBS, and the hate Len crowd has
reappeared on RRAP. The BBS thing, if actually created, was probably a
flop.

It wasn't a "BBS" but just a Blog thing, a forum for commenting.
It didn't get far off the ground and is presently just wasting ISP
space.

Kim left when Bruce wouldn't stop the sexual inuendo.

Bruce left when Jim Miccolis said he wasn't very bright.

Heil overcame his embarassment of working out-of-band Frenchmen on 6
meters, and is now one of your "not so good hams" but he's still got
his A-1 Operators certificate. He's even contemplating running for the
Roanoke Division. That election just closed out, and he didn't get
elected.

Then there is Robesin. He'll keep posting his sickness until it costs
him a career or some jail time. He can't help himself. He also posts
as Mark and others.

It's all a part of his heroic "hostile actions" lifestyle. Enough
hot air and personal insults to reach the "edge of space" far
beyond what the Coslonaut was able to do... :-)

Now we have Blowcode...who resembles Deignan somewhat, as if he
is trying a new writing style and multi-posting the same diatribe
everywhere like a good "RF Commando"...the same old, cliche'-ridden
**** seen for decades out of New England.

All those Coders seem to inhabit some kind of fantasyland.

LA

Old December 6th 06, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default The Feeble Five Caucus On RRAP: Subtitled More Deceit By N0IMD

, better known as N0IMD, Brian P Burke
wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Mark in the Dark in :

SC/ Robeosn should be following close behind Indeed I wonder if SC's
forgeries aren't launched already and just take a awhile to go their
reamilers et al

I expect Slow code at 8pm edt (7:03 pm EDT here)

of Course maybe SC wil be choose to delay his appearence (if he can)

ROFL,

Markie, you loser. You, Lenny, John, Ham & Cheese and the whole lot of
ya, all got nothing better to do then try to figure out who everyone is,

W4NTI.

Funny how you like to "out" other's calls on RRAP, Brain, but are
too cowardly to sign your own to posts.

when you all should be trying to make ham radio a better place. What a
bunch of looneys. LOL!

Len is trying to make amateur radio a better place. Haven't you read
his comments to the FCC?

You mean his fusillade of "Reply Comments" attacking the AUTHORS of
other comments...?!?!

Yes, Brain, we've seen them.

Up to 21 on one docket alone.

No wonder the good hams left RRAP.

By your own definition, you are a bad ham, Dan.

SC

A few regulars have passed away, others have been run off or shot
themselves in the foot.

Others continue to embarrass themselves with their "Do As I Say,
Not Do As I Do" rhetoric, such as yourself, Morkie, etc etc etc.....

Larry Roll did it to himself as an HR student posting racist comments.

Larry just tired of dealing with idiots. Considering your
persistence in BEING an idiot, Brain, he may ahve had the right idea.

Steve ran "Cutie Boy" off.

Nope.

Cutie boy left of his own volition. And who needed him? He was a
Canadian Morkie.

Mike Deignan wanted to tell everyone how it was, but neglected to
curtail his own greed in the callsign collection business.

And that he had those calls negates the truth of his comments
herein...HOW...?!?!

His Coast Guard partner snagged a Guam call, having never been to Guam.

Kinda like how you "snagged" a /T5 call without any
documentation...?!?!

W3RV self-confessed a his entry to amateur radio was via the NO-TICKET
route.

Huh...?!?!

Coslo went on to create a BBS so that he could exclude Len from
commenting. So far no word of his BBS, and the hate Len crowd has
reappeared on RRAP. The BBS thing, if actually created, was probably a
flop.

The "hate Len" crowd is everyone except the other Feeble Fivers,
and look what THEY represent... ! ! ! ! ! !

Kim left when Bruce wouldn't stop the sexual inuendo.

Why shouldn't she?

Bruce left when Jim Miccolis said he wasn't very bright.

Bruce isn't very bright.

Heil overcame his embarassment of working out-of-band Frenchmen on 6
meters, and is now one of your "not so good hams" but he's still got
his A-1 Operators certificate. He's even contemplating running for the
Roanoke Division. That election just closed out, and he didn't get
elected.

His "embarrassment"...?!?!

This coming from "I Was DX In Somalia" who can't produce a SINGLE
DOCUMENT that even REMOTELY proves he legally operated so much as an
ISR radio in-country...?!?!

Then there is Robesin. He'll keep posting his sickness until it costs
him a career or some jail time. He can't help himself. He also posts
as Mark and others.

Ahhhhh, yes....Now Brain just out-and-out lies.

I am sure Mrs Brain is proud to be married to such an upstanding
specimen such as yourself, Brain.

I be you havve those "Fantastic Four" stretchable arms so you can
pat yourself on the back, don't you...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
get help an old friend Policy 23 June 27th 06 03:19 PM
Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts DrDeath General 2 June 19th 06 01:09 PM
Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts DrDeath Policy 2 June 19th 06 01:09 PM
ALL MUST READ!!! Reg1647 CB 54 December 18th 03 06:08 AM