Old December 11th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
AndyS AndyS is offline

Default A different view of the code test option

Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Andy writes:
I agree with Bill W6WRT.

Since I have seen so many postings about this on this newsgroup, I
just ASSUMED that folks here wanted to talk about it.....

I did a "reply" using "google" to one of the other posts, and found
that it was multiply cross posted to a LOT of groups, meaning that
somebody just wanted to make a fuss...... TROLLING.....

I apologize to Bill, and everyone else here, for not looking more
closely
at the subject before posting to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

I can't say it won't happen again, ever, but I'll try to watch it in
the future, and would ENCOURAGE anyone who just hits a
"reply" button to check to see if it is being crossposted.... If it is,
please go to the group that is interested in it and don't plague
the newsgroups with spam....... as Bill and I have just done (grin)..

Andy W4OAH