Old December 12th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default A different view of the code test option

"AndyS" wrote in
oups.com:

Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Andy writes:
I agree with Bill W6WRT.

Since I have seen so many postings about this on this newsgroup, I
just ASSUMED that folks here wanted to talk about it.....

Andy, Welcome to the group.

A lot of people here want to talk about it and find your point of view on
CW interesting reading. Just ignore Bill Turdner. Don't let his insults
bother you, he likes to act like an asshole sometimes. If the ship he
was on was sinking he wouldn't know about it until he was drowning. As
far as your view that CW is just a hurdle to getting a license, I vote for
keeping the hurdle. At least when they get licensed they have a skill
then. To many of them just want to get a license and talk on a
microphone. Any CB'er can to that.

SC