Old December 12th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
KC4UAI KC4UAI is offline

Default A QRZ Trivia Question That Smegma Radio May Find Educational

Slow Code wrote:
"KC4UAI" wrote in
ups.com:

I for one don't want to loose my ticket. Despite what SC says, I
worked for that Extra...

-= bob =-

Post restructuring License EXAM
Snip

If that was the test you took it explains a lot.... It sure explains
why you are so fearful of the CBers taking over. You never passed a
valid exam, so you might want to turn in that ticket and try again.
Let me know where you are and we will find you a testing session close.

We still don't have your call there SC. I'm thinking that you may not
actually have a call and are just jealous of us folks that passed the
tests.. (Grin)

-= KC4UAI =-