Old December 14th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Markie STILL Doesn't Get it...Guess He Likes his Nose Rubbed In His Own Excrement

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 04:07:31 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandalism

Nope.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

I could care less of what suits you, fatboy.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The use of #### is YOURS, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, and YOU have been quoting the evidence
yourself, fatboy.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I never claimed that I was disrupting the NG, Morkie.

Idiot.

Now...You can keep trying to spin that any way you care to, but it
comes up the same every time...I never said YOU know my excrement...I
said you KNOW YOUR OWN...

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

no steve you did not say that you may indeed have ment to say it but
you did not as can be clearly seen

As can be CLEARLY SEEN I stated that YOU know two things I do not.

and one was eating your ####

Nope.

you were stupid to write but you did

What's stupid about admitting that YOU know two things I don't?

you lied

Nope.

be man and admit you ####ed uo

Who's "uo" and why would I #### her?

and so you keep lying keep isniting that other are responible for
correcting your mistakes

I didn't make a mistake, Morkie.

You did.

And you keep making it everytime you repost that quote and then try
to insist that it says anything other than what it says.

If that were the case you would have to accept MINE as I imtended them
it iworks both ways steve

No one can "accept" what you say at face value for two reasons,
fatboy.

First and foremost is your repeatedly stated intent to LIE
whenever it SUITS you. Do you REALLY think that anyone is going to
trust someone who makes such a statement?

Second is your stubborn refusal to adhere to common English
composition and structure in your sentences.

YOU think you're being cool by looking like a drunk third grader
with an attitude, but then you take offense when people tell you that
your poor use of the language makes you difficult if not impossible to
understand at times.

Unless you're willing to realize that your professed "policy" of
lying and your refusal to use the same language standards that the rest
of use use, then you may reasonably expect to continue to be made the
butt of people's jokes and laughter, even in those rare moments when
you have something "on-topic" or poignant to say.

Steve, K4YZ