Old December 1st 06, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default KB9RQZ Provides Own Evidence That He's A Misquoting Liar...Again...

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:53:53 -0400,
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:08:09 -0400,
wrote:

On 7 Sep 2006 10:57:45 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
"is Amy Fireproof?" means Steve has just lied obviously that means
very
little else is worth ntoing and as should be obvious very little else
will get done by steve will

That may have meant something to you, Morkie, but it just came out

as gibberish.

all he has to do is STOP lying

To "stop" one must have started.

stoping claiming my wife is male

Start putting a picture up that proves otherwise.

stop calling me a child molestor

I didn't. An law enforcement offical said you were under
investigation.
stop the lying steve

stop telling these lies

stop it soon

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

No...Here's what Robeson siad, quote provided by YOU, fatboy...

QUOTE

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE:

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 9th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default What's Clear Is That KB9RQZ Is Incompetent In English Comprehension

wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 06:27:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandal at work

Nope.

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:34:20 -0500, "John Doe"
wrote:

u are a disgrace to your religion and to amateur radio for posting all this
porno #### to all of the newsgroups where it doesn't belong - I don't care
about your freedom of speech - your are just a ####ing idiot that likes to
spew garbage where it don't belong!

I have posted no prono I have requoted a code tested and aproveham in
the threads where he has chosen to attack for misquoteing him

Actually, Morkie is lying again.

nope I am telling the truth as I generaly do

No, you're not. Generally or otherwise.

I AM responding to his cross-posts here to answer this one,
however Morkie KNOWS that I do not routinely post to any other NG than
rec.radio.amateur.policy.

lying again steve you post in a patteren of general myehem

Nope.

he claims as you can clear se that I have eaten his #### I deny the
charge

No, Morkie...What IS clear is that you are incompetent in English
comprehension.

no the proble YOU typed something you did not truly the statment that
I have eaten your #### a clear lie

That's not what I said, Morkie, and idiot that you are, you've
reposted the very same words I DID say over and over.

You really don't realize how foolish you look trying to pass off
your tale when you re-quote my words that prove you a liar.

" Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan."

Yep...

"...I will conceed that YOU know two things that I WILL NEVER
KNOW...."

And there you have it...

Go ask a fourth grader to explain it to you, Morkie, because you
certainly haven't caught on yet.

I know steve you only care about YOUR freedom speech and truly don't
care about those that you choose to deny it\

There you go with more of your paranoia, Morkie.

nope just simple facts about you steve

Nope.

Follow the headers, you moron.

I simply credit you with being able to forge em at least as well as I
can if I choose

You may "credit" me with it, Morkie, but the facts are you're
lying.

Even Frankie of Silliland pointed out that your forged-post claims
against me were invaldi, but you certainly don't let facts get in the
way of your rants.

the headers mean nothing steve

Moron status confirmed.

Morkie wins.

as afar as being a discgrace it is comanded in Talmund than manshoudl
defend himself

Nothing in ANY religious document says it's OK to trash multiple
newsgroups with your filth.

well I don't I meraly defend myself aginst your libel

There's no libel Morkie.

As you can plainly see here, you're making a fool out of yourself
with these rediculous crosspoists and profanity.

obviously not steve

Oh?

And WHO supports your claims, Morkie?

None of the Feeble Five would support you even when you point-blank
asked them.

Everyone else here, anonymouse or otherwise tell you you're wrong.

The only one here who thinks you're a great guy is you, and you
ahve even said that you lie and lie often.

Perhaps someones else can find the right combination of words that
will get through your mentally compromised cloud, but I doubt it.

steve you mind is clouded

Nope.

you can't face the fact that yet agian you #### up online and got
caught

No I haven't.

You have.

You keep insisting on repeating the same lie over and over,
insisting that my words said anything other than what I said.

you keep trying to brazen it out and claim everybody else is respoble
for the words you typed

Nope.

What I DO claim is that you're too idiotic and incompetent in
English comprehension to see how stupid you've made yourself look for
the last 2 months.

But you go right ahead and keep it up...You make my "job" so much
easier when you keep requoting my words and then make it crystal clear
that you can't read it.

the true disgrace is the author of those remarks K4YZ who refuses to
tell the truth about people or tlak about radio in radio grouops

The disgrace is yours, KB9RQZ. You're the one who insists that
others suggest you eat their excrement both in the body of messages and
in hundreds of subject line hijackings.

no hijack and you are the author of the words

Nope.

You're the hijacker.

With each and every "excerment" subject line that you try and
mislead with.

Mark...You're an idiot...You're making it worse EVERY TIME you try
the same lame approach to flaming me.

It doesn't work because it's crystal clear to everyone who DIDN'T
get an education riding the short yellow bus that your English skills
suck and you're desperately lashing out.

You insist I eat your #### it is not a hijack to respond to your lies
about being misquoted with the true and correct quote

You're sick, Morkie. Seek help.

I am sick of you

I am sure you are.

But as long as you keep lying, misquoting and acting like a 2-year
old, I'm going to keep rubbing your nose in it, so you might as well
get used to it, fatboy.

you are sick that you write such #### and then try to deny it

I didn't deny the quote, Morkie, but YOU are the one using the
profanity, not me.

What I deny is your insistance that it says anythig other than what
I wrote.

" Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan."

I clearly stated that YOU know things I will never know...

Now...You can keep trying to spin that any way you care to, but it
comes up the same every time...I never said YOU know my excrement...I
said you KNOW YOUR OWN...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 13th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 09:04:44 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 9 Dec 2006 06:27:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandal at work

Nope.

yep

Nope.

Now...You can keep trying to spin that any way you care to, but it
comes up the same every time...I never said YOU know my excrement...I
said you KNOW YOUR OWN...

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

no steve you did not say that you may indeed have ment to say it but
you did not as can be clearly seen

As can be CLEARLY SEEN I stated that YOU know two things I do not.

and so you keep lying keep isniting that other are responible for
correcting your mistakes

I didn't make a mistake, Morkie.

You did.

And you keep making it everytime you repost that quote and then try
to insist that it says anything other than what it says.

If that were the case you would have to accept MINE as I imtended them
it iworks both ways steve

No one can "accept" what you say at face value for two reasons,
fatboy.

First and foremost is your repeatedly stated intent to LIE
whenever it SUITS you. Do you REALLY think that anyone is going to
trust someone who makes such a statement?

Second is your stubborn refusal to adhere to common English
composition and structure in your sentences.

YOU think you're being cool by looking like a drunk third grader
with an attitude, but then you take offense when people tell you that
your poor use of the language makes you difficult if not impossible to
understand at times.

Unless you're willing to realize that your professed "policy" of
lying and your refusal to use the same language standards that the rest
of use use, then you may reasonably expect to continue to be made the
butt of people's jokes and laughter, even in those rare moments when
you have something "on-topic" or poignant to say.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 14th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie STILL Doesn't Get it...Guess He Likes his Nose Rubbed In His Own Excrement

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 04:07:31 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cyber vandalism

Nope.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

I could care less of what suits you, fatboy.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The use of #### is YOURS, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, and YOU have been quoting the evidence
yourself, fatboy.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I never claimed that I was disrupting the NG, Morkie.

Idiot.

Now...You can keep trying to spin that any way you care to, but it
comes up the same every time...I never said YOU know my excrement...I
said you KNOW YOUR OWN...

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

no steve you did not say that you may indeed have ment to say it but
you did not as can be clearly seen

As can be CLEARLY SEEN I stated that YOU know two things I do not.

and one was eating your ####

Nope.

you were stupid to write but you did

What's stupid about admitting that YOU know two things I don't?

you lied

Nope.

be man and admit you ####ed uo

Who's "uo" and why would I #### her?

Old December 17th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Another KB9RQZ Lie About "Apologies"

wrote:
you will have all seen the rsults today of K4YZ obessive stalking of
Myself One KB9RQZ

There's no stalking here, fatboy.

You come here voluntarily. Any suggestion otherwise is, (as if we

should expect something else?) a lie from you.

as I said more than a year ago I would not stand for the constant
libel of Robeson and few other in NG for more than year we have been
"treated" to steve effort to wera me down under his torrent of filth
and lies

The torrent of "filth and lies" comes from Chassell, Michigan,
Morkie.

whe n I saw 100 plus posts on this subject from obviously I could
answer them indivualy, unlike Robeson I have life

No, you don't.

Any quick perusal of YOUR posts shows that you post everyday,
around the clock.

My posts come on "off" days and when there's nothing on the late
movie.

You're my cheap, late night entertainment.

I may have steamrolled over something other than steve diatribe if I
steamrooled over you missing your content for this I am sorry

No you're not.

Everyone in this forum, your "friends" included, have told you
your crap isn't appreciated ehre, yet you outpost everyone here, myself

included, 15:1.

this message will be sent multitime in hope in may survive

And there's my point. You're bound and determined to frag the NG
no matter what.

following is at this point is the cut and paste at it full measure bit
got afdded as I noted charged made again that I wished to adress

In other words, you STILL haven't gotten it through your numb
skull that you're making a fool out of oursself, to wit:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

Stupid, stupid stupid, Morkie...That's all I can say about YOUR
interpretation of that paragraph.

YOU have re-quoted it over 2,500 times now and I only posted it
once...Yet YOU still think it somehow has words in it that clearly are
not there.

stop the lying stop the vandalism and stop the bull at this point my
server say you have post 8o plus itme titled with #### or a synoym in
the title

Like I said, Morkie...You out-post me 15:1. Daily.

There's no vandalism. The filth and profanity are YOURS and YOURS

alone.

stop lying syaing I eat your ####

Stop claiming you have three college degrees and then clearly
demonstrating that you're incompetent in basic English comprehension.

stop lying about being miiss quoted

I am.

YOU keep claiming that I suggest that you consume MY excrement, or
that I am claiming that other men consume my excrement.

That's a lie.

get a life and get help since you are clearly obessed with staking a
man sexualy

I HAVE a life...That's why I don't pound EVERY post of yours with
foul language and deceitful misquotes on a daily basis like you do
mine.

the truth I trick you in 1998 when you thrented to MURDER me

The truth is you've been lying since 1998 on every subjected you've

engaged in RRAP. The truth is your tales are so transparent that you
couldn't hold water with them.

stop this whining and face facts you are the one that is sick with
your obesstion for ####

You are the one with an "obesstion" for excrement,
fatboy....That's why you continually re-post that subject line and then
use that word blatantly in most of your posts.

the ruth is you are truly MAD robeson get help

Nope.

and please stop the lie I have seen that you are doing ANYTHING for my
benifit

I am. I am trying to make you see what an idiot and a fool you
make out of yourself in public. These "apology" posts of yours are
classic.

and stop lying about the ToS of Google they expressly prohibit your
cyvervandalism

Stop whining. Stop being a dork that acts lie Mork. And WHAT is
"cyvervandalism"..??

Someone vandalizd a cyver? What's a cyver and HOW did it get
vandalized...?!?!

and stop lying about my Military service I have my DD 214 as I guess
you do likely yours list section 8 as reason for discharge

What military service?

The only thing YOU "serviced" in the military were some drunk
soldiers via a knothole in the latrine.

Steve, K4YZ