Old December 17th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GP GP is offline

Default 4910

I don't see anything right offhand on that frequency that would match. My
question is: What radio are you using and what are it's IF frequencies? Next up
is what is your location?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hello Ace

I am located in niagara falls and use a RF2600 and 1103...I thought the
station I was hearing might have been Radio Zambia but don't think they
broadcast at that time..I have never heard harmonics on that freq
before but I am starting to think that maybe it was a image afterall...
I guess I got all excited about nothing...

Cheers