Old December 17th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GP GP is offline

Default 4910

I am picking up a english religious station on 4910 Mhz but cannot
identify the station. There is alot of noise and fading so its hard to
make out an ID. Any idea who this could be at 0225 UTC?

Old December 17th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

GP wrote:

I am picking up a english religious station on 4910 Mhz but cannot
identify the station. There is alot of noise and fading so its hard to
make out an ID. Any idea who this could be at 0225 UTC?

I don't see anything right offhand on that frequency that would match. My
question is: What radio are you using and what are it's IF frequencies? Next up
is what is your location?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 17th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
GP GP is offline

I don't see anything right offhand on that frequency that would match. My
question is: What radio are you using and what are it's IF frequencies? Next up
is what is your location?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hello Ace

I am located in niagara falls and use a RF2600 and 1103...I thought the
station I was hearing might have been Radio Zambia but don't think they
broadcast at that time..I have never heard harmonics on that freq
before but I am starting to think that maybe it was a image afterall...
I guess I got all excited about nothing...

Cheers