Old December 19th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default A different view of the code test option

Bill Turner wrote in
:

Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Good heavens, Bill! I appreciate the sentiment, but you do realize
that you've become just another disruptive poster on the newsgroups. I
don't see the jerks, but I do see your posts to them. Someone is always
trying to "Clean up Dodge City", and they always fail. Give it a break,
and excercise your filters!

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -