Old December 21st 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dead of night dead of night is offline

Default Will I be able to learn the 7600GR?

HJi. My 7600GR has arrived at home and is still in the box. I'm
concerned that its features will be difficult to use and learn
effectively. I have never had a shortwave radio before and have never
used a synch detector nor an attenuator. Are there full instructions
about these features in the owner's manual? I just want to get as many
stations as possible, using the best tuning methods.