Old December 26th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Allan R. Batteiger Allan R. Batteiger is offline

Default What Happens to Us that Passed General Written, but failed Morse Code Test?

Dave wrote in :

I passed my general written test 3 months ago, but failed the Morse
Code
test. Will I be able to automatically upgrade to General once the
rules change or do I need to take a new general written Test?

You will need to take a copy of your CSCE and a new exam Fee to a VE
session. Fill out an applicaiton for General Glass. This is a paperwork
upgrade that the VE must do. You will not automatically become a General,
you must sumbit the paperwork to get it. However once you have filed the
paper work you then immediatly have General class privilegdes using a /AG
suffix to your call.

Allan R. Battieger
WB5QNG