Old December 26th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Andy the Perv Timberlake Andy the Perv Timberlake is offline

Default All Amateur License Classes

wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:37:02 GMT, "JOHN D"
wrote:

"only thing sad is how long it took and the Damage the ProTest folks
have done to service delaying the enevitable result"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--
Exactly. I hope it's not too late to recover.

I hope not as well I hope we can mange to at least hold our numbers
with the proCoder dying off

You claimed if they ever dropped the code requirement you'd leave here,
Markie, another lie?