Old December 20th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default All Amateur License Classes

All Amateur License Classes - No more MORSE code? Wow.

Old December 20th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
zpk zpk is offline

"Hot Guy" wrote:

All Amateur License Classes - No more MORSE code? Wow.

sad isnt it.

now you wont be able to tell the difference between someone who didnt
bother and those who did.

Old December 25th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

"only thing sad is how long it took and the Damage the ProTest folks
have done to service delaying the enevitable result"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--
Exactly. I hope it's not too late to recover.

Old December 26th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:37:02 GMT, "JOHN D"
wrote:

"only thing sad is how long it took and the Damage the ProTest folks
have done to service delaying the enevitable result"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--
Exactly. I hope it's not too late to recover.

I hope not as well I hope we can mange to at least hold our numbers
with the proCoder dying off

You claimed if they ever dropped the code requirement you'd leave here,
Markie, another lie?

Old December 26th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steves verion of christmas cheer

On 26 Dec 2006 09:24:50 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

wrote:

"only thing sad is how long it took and the Damage the ProTest folks
have done to service delaying the enevitable result"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--
Exactly. I hope it's not too late to recover.

I hope not as well I hope we can mange to at least hold our numbers
with the proCoder dying off

You claimed if they ever dropped the code requirement you'd leave here,
Markie, another lie?

has not been done yet woger and that only aplied to RRAP not RRAM
where you troled this in from woger

Wrong again, pervert. You see your woger behind every post, don't you,
retard?

Old December 27th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 26 Dec 2006 09:36:55 -0800, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

wrote:

"only thing sad is how long it took and the Damage the ProTest folks
have done to service delaying the enevitable result"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--
Exactly. I hope it's not too late to recover.

I hope not as well I hope we can mange to at least hold our numbers
with the proCoder dying off

You claimed if they ever dropped the code requirement you'd leave here,
Markie, another lie?
has not been done yet woger and that only aplied to RRAP not RRAM
where you troled this in from woger

Wrong again, pervert. You see your woger behind every post, don't you,
retard?

you know who he is he has threatened your murder

No, he hasn't, dumbass.

Old December 29th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 27 Dec 2006 06:43:21 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

wrote:

"only thing sad is how long it took and the Damage the ProTest folks
have done to service delaying the enevitable result"
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

--
Exactly. I hope it's not too late to recover.

I hope not as well I hope we can mange to at least hold our numbers
with the proCoder dying off

You claimed if they ever dropped the code requirement you'd leave here,
Markie, another lie?
has not been done yet woger and that only aplied to RRAP not RRAM
where you troled this in from woger

Wrong again, pervert. You see your woger behind every post, don't you,
retard?
you know who he is he has threatened your murder

No, he hasn't, dumbass.

sure woger

Prove it, liar.