Old December 28th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Zommbee Zommbee is offline

Default How to disable CW sidetone in TS-440s?

How about improving the 440 by a simple mod. Find the value of the inside
pot,
remove it, run some wires to a convenient spot and install an outside
pot/knob
like it should have had in the first place. You're not one of those guys
who
doesn't like to drill holes are you...

hehehe - NOW we're talking! I consider myself a rebel (and lots of building
experience - "professional driver on closed course"). THAT is what I shall
do!!

Dave