Old December 29th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Gumby Gumby is offline

Default Amateur radio enthusiasts fight to save Morse Code

there will be more amateur operators testing for
tech then right to general at the same exam sessions.

More young and old operators will be using CW,
psk31, sstv, ssb and AM then ever before !

I compare CW to a 5 speed transmission (manual)

I use cw because I like it, I use the stick because I like it.

plenty of band space for all to use and enjoy,
use the mode you want not what others force you to use.