Old January 1st 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Even a Caveman could do it

Stefan Wolfe wrote:
The new Monkey General class :-)

Tell me, what do you as being so difficult about amateur radio that
would make the test difficult, perhaps I am missing something? What
relevant and complex details are missing from the exams?

It may just have to do with the abundance of technical materials where
were available to me in my past. Or, perhaps it was my interest in all
things technical--but there didn't seem to be that type of mystery,
magic or difficulty involved in electronics or radio ...

Regards,
JS