Old January 2nd 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Change in ARS numbers Pool - Guesses added 12/30/06 - edited.

wrote:
On 1 Jan 2007 14:01:34 -0800, "
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:01:57 -0500, "Dee Flint"
wrote:

"John Smith I" wrote in message

REAL debate is "enjoyable" only if there is "agreement" on a
point of view of one side or the other. Too bad for 3Ms, FCC
06-178 has already been announced and that will be that.

NOW we will see who is the most-holy, self-righteous person
inhabiting this Din of Inequity!

All I gotta say is that retribution is mighty sweet! :-)

it has a sacrin (how does one spell that comon artifical sweetner)
taste to me although I am pleased and other than the fact I can't get
that song I first in the movies "independace day' (It's the end of the
world as we know it, and I feel fine) out of my head as read the
pressings of the grapes.

Not to worry on the spelling of the word "saccharin." We will
all be blessed with sacrament of spelling laid upon us by
N2EY or K8MN along with many NON-saccharine comments!
:-)

Indeed, the noise of the grape press busy at work is making
it difficult for me to watch the Rose Bowl game! :-)

LA