Old January 2nd 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Even a Caveman could do it

Mike Coslo wrote:
" wrote in
oups.com:

Cecil Moore wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
Manual in 1953 when I was only 14 years old.

Damn Cecil!
You are 13 years older than me!

Actually, I may be 13+ years older than you. I was born
Feb. 3, 1938, a died-in-the-wool Aquarian, seeker of
wisdom and truth. I was 14 years old for only one month
in 1953 when I got my conditional license. :-)

Tsk...you kids! :-)

I can only wish I have your mental, physical and social
capabilities when I am your age.

Am I supposed to be senile by now or what? :-) Walter
Maxwell is still going strong at 88. Once, on the Jack
Parr show back in the 60's, I heard of a guy who died
in a knife fight over a woman when he was 102 years old.
That certainly beats dying in a nursing home at 90. My
Dad's oldest brother was still roofing houses at 80. My
Mom's brother was still breaking horses at 80.

You NEVER cease to amaze me--look damn good standing by that hog
too! Frankly, given your age, I have a new appreciation of it!

You are only as old as you feel. I am psychologically
about ten years old, clearly a case of arrested
development. :-)

All you have to do is select your parents properly... :-)

But be careful when you do that, cuz if you're parents don't have
any offspring, the odds are that you won't either...

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

He speaks!