Old January 2nd 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default Art Bell's Shortwave Radios.

Carter-k8vt wrote:
wrote:

I really have to laugh at all these yahoos on the net wagging their
fingers at Art, when we know they are all just jealous.

Yeah, right you are. Jealous of getting taken to the cleaners by a gold
digger!

First, after a 2 or 3 week "rebound" courtship a 20 year old wants to
marry a grandfather, then very soon pregnant, then "never go to the US",
then go to the US. The noose continues to tighten.

Art must never have heard the old story about the monkey who had part of
his tail cut off by a power mower, turned around to see what happened
and then got decapitated; moral of the story?

"Don't lose your head over a piece of tail" :-)

Nice one - I'll have to remember that joke !