Old January 1st 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Art Bell's Shortwave Radios.

I think someone once said he sold off some of his Shortwave gear before
he moved to the Philipines.Gee whiz,,, what was he thinking? He could
have left them at his place in Pahrump or put them in storage somewhere.
cuhulin.

Old January 2nd 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Cuhulin - Art could Give-it-all-Away and Enjoy Buying-it-all-Anew.

Cause after all... He is Art Bell -and- That Ain't Bad ! - imho ~ RHF

Old January 2nd 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 1, 2:48 pm, wrote:
I think someone once said he sold off some of his Shortwave gear before
he moved to the Philipines.Gee whiz,,, what was he thinking? He could
have left them at his place in Pahrump or put them in storage somewhere.
cuhulin.

A lot of people who relocate don't want to be toting all their junk
around, and storage costs more money than it's worth (not to mention
that you risk getting your stuff robbed).

He figures he could just buy another set to replace what he sold.

I wonder if he brought his kitties with him when he went back to
Pahrump from Manila. That's what I've been wondering about....didn't
even know about his radios.

stephanie

Old January 2nd 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I heard Art Bell say he brought one of his cats back with him and his
other cat was on its way (or soon would be) back to Pahrump.
cuhulin