Old January 11th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default woger on RRAPage

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:54:09 -0500, Mark jabbered inanely:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:24:56 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:28:57 +0000, Marcus k'lamed:

Dyslexic, so he says. By now, I'm inclined to assume he either can't use
a spell-check, or else considers it to be too much trouble

too much trouble and the mispeling serve a purpose in the NG my posts are
intended for since the subject has been testing for Morse Code use in real
time, and allowing the my normaly mispeeling unchecked shows that if I did
somehow mange to learn Morse Code for such a purpose I could never use
since what you see on USENET has some proofing what I would send using ham
radio could have none

thus every sentence posted helps make the point that those claiming
anybody can use morse efffectively are worng

I suppose you have a point, then. But damn, it makes my eyes hurt to read
you. Mind you, Wabbit, when he's frogging you, is just as painful...

then don't read my stuff since it is intended for RRAP maybe RRCB or
RRAM

. He's a bit
stupid or inconsiderate that way, but Wabbit, OTOH, is simply vile. His
foam is entertaining, however.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/