Old January 9th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default NOMINATION: COTM recap

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:50:44 -0500, sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

1) I was draft into the US Army
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz teh
FBI, DOD, and CIA have all told me I cando it you loosers 5) I is
on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal attraction four
ex-shemale wife
6) I was recently, paying $5/hr. to access my ISP 7) I has a 248 IQ, but
can't figure out how to use a spel cheker. 8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan
male ham who like to bspanked an sloid waste 9) I can't find any action
on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask people on teh USENET.
10) I punce

Right on cue! Robert Wolfe needs competition, and I believe you are fit
to be that competition, Wabbit. Indeed, I think you may have what it
takes to turn the Mop Jockey into a greasy puddle.

Coward of the Month

Given to the most cowardly, yellow-bellied Usenet chicken of the month.
Anyone who meets the current month's eligibility bar can get it; like the
HL&S and the Palmjob Paddle, this award is not necessarily reserved for
Kooks!

Those who hide behind pseudoanonymous sockpuppets, to say and do things
they would not normally say or do as 'themselves', usually make good
candidates; you can nominate either the sockpuppet or if you know the real
name behind that person; either way, the sockpuppeteer gets just credit.

This award is also given to people who don't follow up on threats. Or
respond to hard questions. Or other cowardly acts of which AUK can be
convinced.

For his continuing campaign of laming Mark Morgan (and Lloyd Davies,
Andy Timberlake, and others) for his bisexuality (and the fact that he's
out of the closet, like me), his dyslexia, and his Paganism under a
variety of frogging nyms and morphs, for lo these many months, I,
Snarky, Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*, do hereby nominate for
Coward of the Month the entity or collective entity known as "Wabbit"
(in honour of his/their emulation of Roger "Woger Wabbit" Wiseman, or
possible true identity as such).

Seconds?

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
.com

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

Old January 11th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default woger on RRAPage

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:54:09 -0500, Mark jabbered inanely:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:24:56 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:28:57 +0000, Marcus k'lamed:

Dyslexic, so he says. By now, I'm inclined to assume he either can't use
a spell-check, or else considers it to be too much trouble

too much trouble and the mispeling serve a purpose in the NG my posts are
intended for since the subject has been testing for Morse Code use in real
time, and allowing the my normaly mispeeling unchecked shows that if I did
somehow mange to learn Morse Code for such a purpose I could never use
since what you see on USENET has some proofing what I would send using ham
radio could have none

thus every sentence posted helps make the point that those claiming
anybody can use morse efffectively are worng

I suppose you have a point, then. But damn, it makes my eyes hurt to read
you. Mind you, Wabbit, when he's frogging you, is just as painful...

then don't read my stuff since it is intended for RRAP maybe RRCB or
RRAM

. He's a bit
stupid or inconsiderate that way, but Wabbit, OTOH, is simply vile. His
foam is entertaining, however.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

recap Antenna 0 October 30th 06 09:09 PM
recap General 0 October 30th 06 09:09 PM
Nomination - "an old friend" for Golden Killfile (was: cease and desist) FreeSpeechStore Policy 6 August 22nd 06 04:23 PM
Nomination - "an old friend" for Golden Killfile (was: cease and desist) FreeSpeechStore CB 4 August 22nd 06 12:22 PM