Old January 28th 07, 09:03 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] dick@gmail-dot-.com is offline

Default This week as I tuned to 75M SSB for the first time in over 4 years....

On 27 Jan 2007 09:15:27 -0800, "Lloyd A Davies"
wrote:

[snip]

Since I do alot of my internet posts at Nim Busters now, I don't know
too much about the other folks on there.

[snip]

More to come on my OTDF "Bee-log"
http://otdf.blogspot.com/

Dont forget to check out the Nimbusters board too!
And help my buddy Steve Holsten too!
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8

This is odd. According to Message-ID:
dated 08 Mar 2004,
you were no longer going to post at NIM Busters. Unless I
misinterpreted your words:

Greetings.

I have not posted anything to the NIM board since about Friday.

[snip]

I will no longer post at NIM Busters.

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

Was that a forgery? or a lie?