Old January 27th 07, 05:15 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.shortwave

Default This week as I tuned to 75M SSB for the first time in over 4 years....

I see a few people have not left. KK7HO comes to mind. He used to
post on this newsgroup for years. K5BLB is another noteworthy person
that I thought had been long dead. Since I do alot of my internet
posts at Nim Busters now, I don't know too much about the other folks
on there. Tonite, I am going to tune into the "GREAT LIBERTY NET"
once again, for the first time in many years. Of course now, I will
need to turn off all the computer stuff, because the CPU and Cable
modem fry SW reception here. I also have the latest WWRB frequencies
for Brother Stair in my radio as well.

Well, I am gonna save up my pennies and get me a Radio Shack 10
meter radio. And when I have everything set up, I am gonna have some
fun. I am thinking about having a "NimBuster QSO party" All
Nimbuster who are hams, and I know there are some, can join me as I
get on HF for the first time!

More to come on my OTDF "Bee-log"
http://otdf.blogspot.com/

Dont forget to check out the Nimbusters board too!
And help my buddy Steve Holsten too!
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8

Old January 28th 07, 09:03 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.shortwave

On 27 Jan 2007 09:15:27 -0800, "Lloyd A Davies"
wrote:

[snip]

Since I do alot of my internet posts at Nim Busters now, I don't know
too much about the other folks on there.

[snip]

More to come on my OTDF "Bee-log"
http://otdf.blogspot.com/

Dont forget to check out the Nimbusters board too!
And help my buddy Steve Holsten too!
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8

This is odd. According to Message-ID:
dated 08 Mar 2004,
you were no longer going to post at NIM Busters. Unless I
misinterpreted your words:

Greetings.

I have not posted anything to the NIM board since about Friday.

[snip]

I will no longer post at NIM Busters.

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

Was that a forgery? or a lie?