Old January 29th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote:

Paul has been a No Code Test advocate for many years. I have
been a Pro Code Test advocate for many years. Yet we are both
willing to read each other's postings without personal attacks.

All anyone has to do to confirm this is to look up his comments to
FCC, and mine. They're all in ECFS.

Its my conclusion, years ago, that many posters in this forum are not
interested in things like "facts" when those facts contridict their own
little perceptions of reality, hatred of amateur extras, hatred of the ARRL,
etc.

What does that mean, exactly? It sounds a little like a form
of ad hominem attack, in which being an Extra somehow
disqualifies someone from being objective.

I suspect that if the moderators consisted of Len Anderson, Brian Burke, and
Mark Morgan, the newsgroup would be perfectly fair and equitable to all
viewpoints, right? I'm sure there would be a good balance of postings,
including posts from Extra-class operators and ARRL members.

*snicker*

73
kh6hz