Old February 1st 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Roadie Roadie is offline

Default RF-2200 Question/AM DX

On Feb 1, 5:45 pm, "Count Floyd"
CountFloyd@MonsterChillerHorrorTheater wrote:
I am only one mile for the Atlantic Ocean in Hobe Sound,FL and do not
seem to get transatalantic DX on theis machine. It is great in pulling
in stateside DX, but it does not seem to get transatlantic DX. I have
a rooftop 100ft long wire that runs down through the window, but it
does not seem so to help. My Lafayette HE-10 seems to get better Am
DX that this radio hooked up to the same radio. Am I doing something
wrong? Even my S-38 does better on BCB DX.

--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"

Get closer to the water.