Old February 6th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Will "no code" license result in meaningful growth?

Puppet master wrote:
On Feb 4, 9:55?pm, wrote:
On 4 Feb 2007 21:35:31 -0800, "

From: Dave Heil on Sun, 04 Feb 2007 05:39:16 GMT
From: Dave Heil on Sat, 03 Feb

len I know it is tempting but maybe with th e code war ending you
could drop such obvious jabs

Hey, Mark, I will if YOU will... :-)

You know as well as I (and a whole bunch of other vets,
real vets) that some REMFs can't help but make
themselves into great big He Rows of The War.

There you go again, Foghorn. You have a pocket full of "other vets,
real vets"? You've fulfilled the profile of your actions. You've
exhibited the traits. I've not made any statements which could be taken
to mean that I consider myself a war hero. I am a Vietnam War veteran,
a guy who actually served in Vietnam.

With a Robesin clone on the loose, what are we
supposed to do?

There is no one who posts here whose name is "Robesin".

Salute them and say SIR?

You've already done what N2EY's profile of you says that you will do.

Just because they have long tenure in AMATEUR
radio?

Is that what you believe radio amateurs do, Len?

Not I. If they can't prove it, all their claims are just
so much BS...that won't even grow flowers.

Having the ability to prove something isn't the same as being willing to
do so. You could always report me to the Stolen Valor folks, Len. You
could tell them that I've claimed that I....umm...I stated that
I....hmm...I might have said that I was....errr--Well, you'll think of
something.

Now what, old sojer?

LA

Dave K8MN