Old February 8th 07, 09:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.swap
Dana Dana is offline

Default Looking for power cord.

I am looking for a power cord for a kenwood r-500. I don't know if anyone
knows this or not, but N4XFH passed away over a year ago, and left me most
of his old radios. I know some of you have done business with Bob in the
passed. Well I also need a VS-1 synthesizer for this radio. I am a blind
person and could use one of those. If you have such, e-mail back to this
address. TNX from n4pge in Griffin, Georgia.