Old February 8th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default AFRTS

= = = On Feb 7, 6:53 pm, "Paul Zak" wrote:
Can anyone educate me as to what is required, equipment wise, to listen to
the AFRTS broadcasts on 5446.5? I *think* I'm getting something on my
DX-302, but can't tune it so it comes in any better than the "Donald Duck"
voice no matter whether I select USB or LSB, and no matter where I tune the
BFO pitch knob . . .

READ - ABOUT - American Forces Network (or AFN) and
American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS)
Shortwave Broadcasting
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2d1379c26799f4
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...44ca24b0cacd97
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...08fee6d0cbdf59