Old February 10th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
geek geek is offline

Default Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......ending soon

Hi Dave,

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:01:55 -0500, Dave Watts wrote:

Gregg,

I tried a reply to but it didn't like your email address so..........

Yeah, I don't use it on Usenet...

geek at classicvalve dot ca

I haven't weighed the whole box yet but a 2kg box would cost $17US to
ship to you. It might be a little less than that in weight though. I
will try and get an accurate weight later.

No problem!

I have to see what spare funds are in PayPal this week...

Cheers,

Gregg