Old February 11th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default terminating a PL-259..what to do with shielding?

On Feb 10, 9:09 pm, wrote:
Going to bed.(Ladies?) I am drunk and I am sleepy.Move,Dog.
cuhulin

Just got the Computer Up-and-Running again with
a little help form the Dell Tech Reps in India.

It has been Rain All Day and now at 3 AM we are getting
Thunder-and-Lightning - So it is time to Turn everything
"Off" and un-plug a few things an Hit-the-Sack.

good night john boy where ever you are . . . ~ RHF