Old February 13th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
anonymous_c anonymous_c is offline

Default Need a very high-range antenna

Ok, I need an antenna that performs equally well on VHF-lo and VHF-
hi... that's all I need. I've love to get the Scantenna, but I've
heard people say that it's performance is "so-so" on VHF lo. I need
great performance on both. A beam would probably be preferred.

Anyone have some resources where I can build my own antenna? I'm
wondering, however, if it would be better to purchase an antenna if I
need good performance on all of VHF-low (30-50Mhz) and VHF-hi
(148-174MHz).