Old February 16th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

On Feb 15, 4:05�pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
I doubt that "we" are going to get to vote on anything. *Only those
who consider themselves to be "eligible" are allowed to "vote."

Of course, you could always post your support, or lack thereof, in
news.groups.proposals.

Tsk, tsk...you didn't look far enough...it is there also.

However, as is evidenced by your behaviour here for the past decade, I doubt
you could "behave" yourself long enough to construct a concise statement of
approval/disappoval which would pass the muster of the moderators of
news.groups.proposals.

Not being of the UK, I don't have a "behaviour."

But, "admonishment" from someone who had FAKE HAWAIIAN
RESIDENCY and a dozen FAKE "clubs" with trusteeship
calls for same, your "admonishment" is ten kinds of
HYPOCRISY. Tsk, tsk.

What you "doubt" is of no concern to me. You have been
ever so critical of my viewpoints for years. Why stop to
consider anything if your mindset is set in concrete? :-)

You might consider that the FCC announced (on 15 Dec 06)
that 06-178 would ELIMINATE code testing for ALL U.S.
amateur radio licenses. That is only about 7 days away.
My advocacy has always been to eliminate that code test.
Can you put two and two together and get the 100%-
correct 4?

Go QRT little man.

LA