Old February 23rd 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Bignose Bernie the Bagelman Bignose Bernie the Bagelman is offline

Default rec.radio.amateur.moderated shows up with first post by Jeff Card

On Feb 22, 9:34 pm, Bob Brock wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:14:57 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"

wrote:
Anyone else seeing the group on their news servers?

Bye bye, Mark Morgan.

Yeah. Things are really hopping over there. I wonder if the big
eight will ever figure out that those they created the ng for are the
same ones who have been crapping here for the past month or so.

It doesn't matter to me anyway that it works out. I assure you that
I'll never post there.

Agree 100% - Moderated newsgroups are almost as
boring as going to model railroad train shows, listening
to NTS traffic nets or watching NASCAR.