Old February 23rd 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default rec.radio.amateur.moderated shows up with first post by Jeff Card

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:14:57 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

Anyone else seeing the group on their news servers?

Bye bye, Mark Morgan.

Yeah. Things are really hopping over there. I wonder if the big
eight will ever figure out that those they created the ng for are the
same ones who have been crapping here for the past month or so.

It doesn't matter to me anyway that it works out. I assure you that
I'll never post there.
Old February 23rd 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

Anyone else seeing the group on their news servers?

Bye bye, Mark Morgan.

Yeah. Things are really hopping over there. I wonder if the big
eight will ever figure out that those they created the ng for are the
same ones who have been crapping here for the past month or so.

Do you have evidence to support your claim, Bob, or are you just mucking
about?

It doesn't matter to me anyway that it works out. I assure you that
I'll never post there.

I find it odd that you showed up here bitching about this newsgroup and
now you've returned to tell us that you won't post to a kinder, gentler
newsgroup. What gives?

Dave K8MN
Old February 23rd 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Bob Brock wrote:

Yeah. Things are really hopping over there. I wonder if the big
eight will ever figure out that those they created the ng for are the
same ones who have been crapping here for the past month or so.

It doesn't matter to me anyway that it works out. I assure you that
I'll never post there.

Bob:

It is quite obvious, isn't it? Only sheer fools must miss the irony of
trailer trash escaping the mess they brought on themselves. Then add in
the nuts acting like "cb antagonists" to reinforce their own arguments
about "rude and un-civilized cb'ers" and the insanity is nothing less
than the greatest I have ever been witness to. I think the funniest are
those which are beginning to believe their own deceptions.

Then they call out "prove it!", as if they actually think they are in a
court of law, makes you wonder what type of backgrounds they had to get
that expectation in the first place--well, their actions here pretty
much describe that picture. But don't be fooled--they are guilty of the
vilest of deceptions and bad acting I have ever seen, where ever they
go, they take their problems with 'em. Reminds me of past alcoholics I
have known, they keep thinking everyone else is their problem and
running away from those problems, funny how they can't run far enough
.... be the same here I suspect.

I am just anxious for 'em to get set up in their new club house and get
the "circle YES!" going on, (or, every man "yes'es" the man to his
right--or is it to his left? Well, you get my meaning.) should provide
for some excellent future entertainment. I am going to especially enjoy
them sitting around enjoying the atmosphere of a moderated room free of
"rude people." (need I point out that in their case "thought control"
would be much more accurate description.)

This circus has been gut busting funny up to this point! I suspect more
will follow in the future. grin

Regards,
JS
Old February 23rd 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
wrote:

Anyone else seeing the group on their news servers?

Bye bye, Mark Morgan.

Yeah. Things are really hopping over there. I wonder if the big
eight will ever figure out that those they created the ng for are the
same ones who have been crapping here for the past month or so.

Do you have evidence to support your claim, Bob, or are you just mucking
about?

It's a "follow the money" kind of thing. Who were the only people with
anything to gain?

It doesn't matter to me anyway that it works out. I assure you that
I'll never post there.

I find it odd that you showed up here bitching about this newsgroup and
now you've returned to tell us that you won't post to a kinder, gentler
newsgroup. What gives?

I don't find anything odd at all about your inability to read. Better be
careful though. Such inflamatory language should get your posts deleted
from the moderated ng you know. I'm perfectly content to post here where
discussions can be open. In a moderated ng, I'd probably have never even
seen your reply.

Old February 23rd 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:52:21 -0800, John Smith I
wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

[...]

My guess it that they will come over here and do stupid stuff so that
they can go back over there to brag about it to the good ole boys
club. I hope that I'm wrong. Time will tell.

Old February 23rd 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Anyone else seeing the group on their news servers?

Bye bye, Mark Morgan.

Yeah. Things are really hopping over there. I wonder if the big
eight will ever figure out that those they created the ng for are the
same ones who have been crapping here for the past month or so.

It doesn't matter to me anyway that it works out. I assure you that
I'll never post there.

Agree 100% - Moderated newsgroups are almost as
boring as going to model railroad train shows, listening
to NTS traffic nets or watching NASCAR.

YOU PUNCED MarQueerMyDear Swap 0 November 25th 06 08:04 AM
another place the fruit can't post MarQueerMyDear Policy 2 November 21st 06 05:22 AM
tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
More Proof Of Mark Morgan's Lying About His "Religion" Being "Bashed" K4YZ Policy 6 December 1st 05 07:54 PM